Main Forum

Suggestion (Spawn Shop)

2 replies
Mr_007_Platypus RMaster
Votes:
+13
Master
Hello,

Now I've come back to Minecraft and I'm loving it. I'm loving the server, the people, it's all fantastic. I just would like to bring up an issue.

- Server Shop

Now due to recent border closes WE DO NOT have every biome Minecraft has to offer! THEREFOR! Limiting are resources substantially. I do not believe it would take much effort to add a buy sign to everything in the spawnshop, and it would greatly aid everyone.
I know a new spawn is coming but that's saying "Oh, just wait a few weeks then you can play the game again". It would be nice for it to be done soon, or why not now? It doesn't greatly affect anything. We all see the massive build we all produce surely we could find the time to place the signs, I will if given the perms.
Posted Dec 27, 17 · OP
Mr_007_Platypus RMaster
Votes:
+13
Master
Also just to face this argument now, yes player market is amazing! BUT! It doesn't have all the items in the world. ESPECIALLY now we can't find those items. Therefor my argument is that we do need a server shop, possibly with higher prices! I don't know.
Posted Dec 27, 17 · OP
motherchar Management
Votes:
+28
Admins
Community Management
Vip
I understand what you say here. And I will bring the servershop back. Not only because of what you have wrote here - but mostly because, the new way we set up the new survival - and that is in progress right now.

I also understand you have left us. Thats sad - just for being a helper. Why did you not ask for it here???
Posted Jan 9, 18
NoticeNotices